Thule Prologue 516XT - Thule Roof Mount Bike Racks
The Thule Prologue transports your bicycle quickly and safely with this lockable fork-mounted bike rack. *Not compatible with Thule Aeroblade bars.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks with Thule One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-to-use stainless-steel skewer with oversized lever makes for secure loading and unloading
- High-strength nylon composite head
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum tray to withstand the elements
- Versatile design compatible with standard 9mm axles and most disc brakes
- Carries bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6"
- Secure the rear wheel quickly with the durable wheel strap. Even works with high profile rims
- Fits Thule square bars and round bars
- Factory rack compatible with Thule Ride-On Adapter (sold separately)
- If your vehicle includes roof rails and cross bars, you are good to go with this product.
- If your vehicle includes roof rails without cross bars, you will need 1.) Load Bar, and 2.) Foot Pack in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you vehicle has a naked roof, you will need 1.) Load Bar, 2.) Foot Pack, and 3.) Fit Kit in order to install any roof rack or carrier.
- If you have any questions regarding the fitment on your vehicle, please Contact Us and we are glad to help answer your questions.
- Additional Information
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is a premium brand used globally for a wide assortment of products with a focus on solving the problem of how to bring equipment with you when using a car (roof racks, bike and water sport carriers, roof boxes). There are also other product areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life (horses, boats, etc), snow chains and luggage.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.