If cab protection and employee safety are your primary concern then Safety Rack from BACKRACK™ is the solution you need. The Safety Rack provides complete coverage of the rear window while offering clear visibility through the two inch fully welded wire screen.
UNRIVALED QUALITY & DURABILITY:
The two inch wire screen is manufactured using 3/16" cold rolled wire that is welded at each and every intersection. Strong and rigid enough to tie to, yet easy to see through. The screen is robotically welded into a heavy guage two inch square steel frame. The generous width allows for increased ladder and cargo carrying capacity versus the Backrack™ Cab Guard. Add Light Brackets to mount lights and accessories.
Safety Rack Cab Guards bolt on in minutes and make the installation of lights and accessories both hassle free and damage free. No drilling required on most late model pickups.
TONNEAU COVER COMPATIBLE:
Truck Rack or Tonneau Cover? Now you can have both. Safety Rack is fully compatible with certain Tonneau Covers. Please refer to the Compatibility List for whether it fits your tonneau cover.
- Reinforced steel frame tubing offers maximum strength and rigidity
- Protects your truck’s cab and rear window against impacts when cargo in your bed may slide forward
- Durable black powder coat finish provides a high level of protection from chips, scratches and corrosion
- Choose the “Safety Rack” cab protector with welded steel mesh for the highest level of protection from smaller cargo
- Brackets are available in multiple sizes and shapes for mounting of lights, sirens, antennas, cameras, and much more
- Frames use factory stake pockets for installation (some models may also require drilling into side bed walls)
- Purchase the Ladder Rack Rear Bar for carrying ladders and other gear too long to fit into the bed
- Adapter kits allow full compatibility with tonneau covers and tool boxes
- Installation may require removal of 1-piece hard bed liners
- All hardware pieces are zinc coated to provide resistance to corrosion
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Return Policy
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.