Your front end deserves the best protection. Wrought from high-quality 2.5” diameter steel tubing, this nudge bar protect against off-roading bashes and urban fender benders. Designed as a more subtle addition to your SUV's front end, the Nudge Bar handles bumper protection without the dominating size of a full grille guard. Boast rugged one-piece T304 steel construction that delivers extra strength.
Installing your Nudge Bar is easy, too. It bolts through existing frame holes in your vehicle for a sturdy, custom-made fit. Plus, it includes all necessary mounting hardware with your Nudge Bar. Built strong and easy to install, the Nudge Bar is the ideal protective accent for your SUV.
- Custom designed to perfectly fit your vehicle make, model and year
- 2.5” diameter steel tubing made from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Polished stainless steel in mirror finish
- Easy installation with custom mounting brackets included
- Installation instruction included
- Covered by 2 year warranty
- Stainless Steel Nudge Bar
- Complete mounting kit with brackets, nuts and bolts
- Installation Instruction
- Additional Information
U-DRIVE Auto Accessories Co., Ltd has been manufacturing truck and SUV aftermarket products since 1996. U-DRIVE produces bull bar, side step bars, running board, brush guard, grille guard, rear bumper guard, roof rack and many more auto accessories. U-DRIVE is not only a brand name but also one of the biggest manufacturers in China supplying auto accessories for some of the leading brands in the world. With more than 100 product engineers and 800 employees in our 20,000 sq.ft factory buildings, products have been landed in United States, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and China through different sales channel and distributors and are further expanding.
U-DRIVE takes pride in its product design. All new products start with design in mind with the highest quality materials and are engineered to fit right, look good and last for a long time. That is what the customers want as well as what they are proud to offer. Their goal is to exceed customer expectations and always go the extra mile to offer the very finest quality in auto accessories.
U-DRIVE is a member of SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) in United States.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping cost is not refundable. Customer is responsible for returning (and re-sending for exchanges) shipping cost.
- All items must be returned in a new, unused and ready-to-sell condition (including all original packaging, parts, and paperwork). Items not received in a ready-to-sell condition will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Refund or exchange will be issued after we receive the returning item. All refund will be issued in the same method of payment as the original purchase.
U-DRIVE Auto Accessories Co. Ltd guarantees the original purchaser a lifetime warranty on all stainless steel products and 3-year warranty on all black powder coated products against manufacturer defects in materials, workmanship and finish under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect.
The warranty applies only to new products and is limited to the repair or replacement of U-Drive products. Warranty does not include costs of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience or consequential damages. Original purchaser must return defective merchandise along with the purchase receipt. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse, neglect, fire, vandalism or any form of abuse, and rust or corrosion to the installation kit and hardware over the life of the product.
U-DRIVE Corporation reserves the right to make the final decision on all warranty issue.